Interactive Digital Graffiti Wall Station
What is the graffiti wall?
Our Digital Graffiti Wall Station is a unique, interactive way to create a huge buzz at your next brand activation. Audiences gather to watch participants pose for a photo and then use realistic spray paint cans to decorate and personalize their picture with digital stickers to create images with Snapchat filters, Bitmojis, and other fun add-ons!
The fun carries on as guests eagerly share their photos on social media as the printer makes their takeaways, sending your brand into the world.
How does the graffiti wall work?
- When guests use this interactive photo booth, they have their picture taken by our professional photographer and the picture is immediately displayed on the graffiti wall (7’ or 10’).
- Our onsite staff guides guests as they use our spray cans as their tool for creating fun designs, adding different brush designs, colors, and digital stamps.
- Once finished, the created image is printed as a 4”x6” postcard-sized photo and shared at our social media station.
- After the activation, we send you a Dropbox link that includes all of the photos to be used for your marketing purposes!
how to customize the graffiti wall?
The Digital Graffiti Wall Station has an extensive list of customizable options, which include:
- Utilizing a custom printed backdrop or green screen to further incorporate your branding.
- Adding a custom overlay or set of digital stickers that tie to your branding.
- Building a custom enclosure for this interactive photo booth Graffiti Wall
- Partnering with a local artist to add creative flare to your activation photos.
The Digital Graffiti Wall Station requires a 15’ by 15’ area with an 8’ clearance, access to two 3-hole outlets that provide at least 12amps, and a 4’-6’ table with linens.