180 Degree Photo Booth Rental
what is the 180 booth?
If you’re looking to make a splash at your next activation, the 180 Degree Photo Booth rental is what you need! Imagine a series of cameras in our photo array station taking multiple photos that are then strung together to form a short, 3D GIF. This GIF is displayed on our high-sitting replay monitor for participants and other guests to see.
Popularized by award shows like the Grammys, this wildly fun service offers a one of a kind experience that people are sure to take advantage of, sharing their branded video on social media.
How does the 180 booth work?
- Cameras on this photo array station can be triggered in one of two ways:
- One option, where all cameras snap at once, makes a video that rotates around a frozen pose; Matrix-style.
- The second option, where cameras snap in rapid succession, still produces a rotating video, but instead of capturing a frozen pose, they capture a few moments in time to create a boomerang video, like on Instagram.
- The entire process is guided by our onsite staff and after the video is created guests share their branded video from our social media station.
- After your brand activation, we send you a Dropbox link that includes all of the videos to be used for your marketing purposes!
how to customize the 180 booth?
The 180 Degree Photo Booth can be customized in a variety of ways, including:
- Adding a digital watermark on the videos such as a logo, image, or animated overlay
- Creating a custom backdrop to further incorporate your branding onsite and digitally
- Customizing the branded landing page where guests can share and sign their awesome 180 Degree Photo Booth GIF to their favorite social media channels
The 180 Degree Photo Booth rental requires at least a 12’ by 12’ area with an 8’ clearance, two 3-hole outlets that provides at least 20amps, and two high-top tables with linens.